Monday, December 28, 2009

And away we go.....!

"That's what I love about reading: one tiny thing will interest you in a book, and that tiny thing will lead you onto another book, and another bit there will lead you onto a third book. It's geometrically progressive - all with no end in sight, and for no other reason than sheer enjoyment." ~The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (2008)

This quote is why I'm here. I'm fascinated with books. I lead a hectic lifestyle as a 2nd grade teacher preparing for a wedding to my fabulous fiance Dan in less than six months. Yet recently I joined a book club (a "non-school book" book club) and have been reading ever since.

I have a vision to use this blog to post about my reading adventures, to share great books with others, discuss books we have loved and been lost within as well as to hear about new great book picks!

Away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment